Sunday, December 23, 2007

Same place... 3 days... 3 views ! Ode to the 'unknown' artist...









Take a look at these 3 photos... its the same frame in view (notice the TV Tower in the foreground, I took these pics from my home on top-o-the hill).



Its like there's some unknown Artist with an everchanging paintbrush out there... letting creativity flow as diverse as can be... every day is a new day, a different day. These views still keep changing everyday, and it keeps telling you that nature is far bigger than any imagination !


Being part of this 'Nature' I admire the views this unknown artist presents to us. But you need to stop your busy lives for a while. If you want to be part of it, make a visit at around 6pm to the corridor behind the ACIS pantry (non-smokers beware !) and take a view to the west... catch a glimpse of the red spot setting into the Arabian Sea and feast your eyes to the colors in the sky.




"The advantage of being an amatuer photographer is the freedom of not being professional"-EAG



Taking pictures has become my hobby since the Digital Camera became affordable... it gave me space to experiment in different light settings, outdoors, indoors..... and thats when I made the connection with nature around me. I enjoy clicking nature more than anything else. More of that in my next blog.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Would like to see some more. Post some please

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knw, i had a similar idea..photograph the construction site near Bhavani.. take a photo every day from the same position..and when the construction is over, take all the photos and animate it into a video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, you are a man with a lot of brilliant ideas. Did you take the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Nisha.. :):)


    I never took the pictures, though..

    ReplyDelete