Monday, February 4, 2008

Light of Life

There's a room in my heart,
Which when open produces light
Sometimes it shines so brightly
And sometimes it goes dim.
When it shines,
I see his face, glowing with a smile,
When it goes dim,
I see his face yet again,
But, this time tears well his eyes.

I can feel that burn in my heart
Yearning to know more of his word
Dying to see him close to my heart
Wanting to submit myself to him.
And when I submit myself to him,
I feel that cool breeze touch my heart.
All troubles taken away,
All fears gone;
Only confidence and Courage remains.

When I am sick, he heals me,
When I am depressed, he comforts me,
When I am happy, he smiles with me;
And doubles that joy within me.
He is always present with me
He is the Lord, who carries me in his arms...............
............wherever he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment