Friday, June 20, 2008

Your are all that i need

'YOU ARE ALL THAT I NEED'


You have to really know I never meant to let you go

but its alright I learnt to be in love again

you don’t really have to say it I saw it all in u r tears

I know it hurts the both of us many miles away


when I think of you now its like a distant dream come alive

but that’s all that is left behind for me

when I see your smile gal I see all the grey clouds

drift away every single one till the sun shines again


don’t you know you are all that I need

that is the only thing that I wish

cant you see I would die for you my love

that’s the only thing that is left for me

even if I have to climb the highest mountain

even if I have to cross the deepest ocean

you are all that I need, you are all that I need


Tomorrow never really comes if memories are meant to fade

but it is not easy gal when the tears begin to flow

leaving a wandering me in a land they say where the say

dreams will come alive someday for us to be together again.


Kings - 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment