Sunday, August 10, 2008

Once, I was a flower bud that flew off
and thrilled that I was unnoticed.
Traveled and meditated,
on the soul mountains,
fished irresistible truths
in the mystic ponds,
met several cavemen,
who never existed,
and one day got lost.

As lost like a kid i was,
and tired like a duckling,
lay myself on the brook.
I knew my life was over,
for i was born a deaf bud,
now will be same when dead,
learning never to be a flower.

then u took me from the swamp
and put me on your dense hair.
and I bloomed.
and I bloomed.
and I bloomed.

4 comments:

  1. hi there neo..!! :) I really laughed at the intro of ur poem, but as i read it, i just fell in love with it..!! beautiful verse there buddy..!! :o) way to go..!!

    Cheers..!!
    Swati..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you swati! after long time i think, i just tried a pen. hope to write something good ahead as well. thank u for ur support.

    thank you
    dileep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful yaar.. you knw, I've told all my poetry loving friends, they were simply speechless dileep.. Like you know, I dnt knw wat to say.. beautiful poem, get it published sumwhr or just give me the rights, I'll do the canvassing for this poem..!! ;)

    ReplyDelete