Sunday, September 14, 2008

If you too go away

If you too go away,
From this lonesome catacomb,
I shall then have no way,
Than to sell my soul aplomb,
To the sorcerer and devil,
Who will breed my blood,
in several packets of vile.

Don’t leave me amidst this,
Pile of skulls and bile,
For you don’t know how,
horrible and besotted can,
these undead grow into my spirit.

If you too are gone,
Oh dearest one,
What I may loose is the green,
Vapor dream that would rise,
to my gray fungus sky,
and shower clueless fruits,
or makes you and me,
and forbids all that forbids.

Never ever leave me alone,
In this garden of faces,
For I know, the beetles
and petals change everyday,
as everyday changes them.

Oh! If you too go away,
I would prefer to be a statue,
Who will stand above,
this greasy town for ages,
to take all the rain with heat,
In this unashamed meditation,

Dear courageous love of mine,
sever this hollow jugular vein
And let the sea of storm that is
so dead and demonic inside
my volcanic past, escape forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neo,

    Really brilliant work.Awesome flow of energy and the flurry of emotions...........

    Really good!

    Rgds

    Kings

    ReplyDelete