Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dreams

Dreams have no language
like Das' but a pantomime
which remain Dreams alone
And at my wake in this new dawn
realised,last night some magical hands
had operated,like a Televions' remote
makng me mute.
Like a screen voiceless did i remain
full 'f expressions.
May be its a sport for the all seeing eyes.

Suddenly soft but cold hands shook me,
called me by name
To my suprise,at wake found lot of heads
around my bed,examining clinically!!!!
To my apprehensions I recognised them as Doctor's
trying to cut open me,
made me scream N......O!!!!!
But then visions were clear....
And heard Amma calling "Y....E...S!!!!"
Get up.......
My Dreams....Life given empire
collapse 'nd perspire
Into a mere windowful wind
Promising to return,yet another day.

2 comments:

  1. And then off to work eh? lol

    But aren't you familiar with something called daydreaming?

    ReplyDelete