Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life

Visions open up to 'd
sounds of nature
Embracing 'd vemillion glow,
I trot and trot
pecking the grains of solitude.
I see the chair and 'd light.
Lantern voices that reverberate
retrieve me to 'd
festivity of life.

I see the flowers bloom
with their mighty face held high,
smiling at 'd perenial source of light
And 'd mirthful butterflies
fluttering all along bouting their joy
to 'd beholders eyes....

Perhaps embracig the dark
makes them dance so well!!!
Watching this truly Inspires
Should We learn and rejoice.

2 comments:

  1. I like 'pecking grains of solitude' and the idea that beautiful things embrace the dark.

    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...

    Pls post all your works..

    and, before anybody congratulates me, No - 'Krishna' isn't me.. not this one. ;)

    maybe I shd change my display name..

    ReplyDelete