Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lovelessnesslessnesslessnesslessness…

I thought a trillion times,
And the thoughts betrayed me.
I fought a zillion mimes,
and the heart, sidetracked me.

It looks, a fountain,
Then it’s a spin….
It opens, a candle eye
And your wings burn..

You will never know,
All you did is, you will
have given your wings…
and would’ve never seen,
you’ve given your dreams.

Amidst the flame we stand,
Scorching heat that licks the skin,
and our peeling pride.
Feels nothing. It feels power.
It’s so earned, but a flower.

It re-discovers the nights,
Brings back Goethe and the bard.
The stars comes down and I goes up,
Pessimism and I, in great heights.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Our first post! Good work, Dileep. I loved "It opens a candle eye and your wings burn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good...keep 'em coming, Dileep!

    ReplyDelete